The services we provide
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
To provide high quality dental care to the whole community,including consultations,x rays,treatment of periodontal disease,fillings,prosthetics(eg crowns,bridges,veneers,dentures),root canal treatments(eg extractions).
To offer patients a friendly and professional service.
To explain the diagnosis to patients in detail,where particular attention should be given and necessary action – treatment options,costs,risks,advice, etc.
To refer to appropriately qualified specialist dental practitioners where necessary.
Temporary treatment provided if necessary.
To keep patients well informed of costs and to discuss treatment progress at each stage,obtaining relevant consent.
To offer a preventative service.
T o establish an individually developed personal health regime for each patient to meet their dental care needs and aim for a high level of oral health.
- Surgical Procedures
To provide detailed information and explanations to patients where a surgical procedure is necessary including risks,procedure etc.
to obtain valid consent for all surgical procedures carried out at Warwick Road Dental Practice.
To monitor patient progress,post – procedure,following clinical protocol to ensure full recovery and minimise risks.
- Diagnostic and Screening Procedures.
To arrange and agree appointments and review appointments within appropriate personal timeframes with patients.
To undergo a complete and detailed examination of the patient’s oral health with help from relevant diagnostic equipment,taking into account relevant medical history.
To inform patients of such diagnostic and screening procedures with a view of discussing possible treatment options.
Both NHS and Private work carried out. Some of the services are not part of the NHS and would be carried out on a private basis.
Saturday appointments available for specific procedures.
Silver Fillings Changed To White
Intensive Scale and Polish
Close The Gap
Services Provided By Therapist
Nafiseh and Marianne have an important role in promoting oral health and can treat a wide range of high treatment needs patients, from those who:
- are dentally anxious.
- are medically compromised.
- are physically disabled.
- have learning disabilities.
Nafiseh and Marianne have an empathetic and caring approach in addition to proficient, highly technical clinical skills.
Finance 4 Patients provides a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment with a 0% Interest Loan, over 12 months.
The Benefits to You
- You can have the treatment right now – putting off dentistry may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
- You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
- Interest-free and low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
- It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
- All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
- Our Treatment Co-ordinators can help you with the application – it’s simple.
Repayments start one month after the agreement has been accepted. The application is completed online in privacy, a decision given within seconds and the agreement signed online using e-signature, all in just a few minutes.
- Dental Treatment Finance from £250 to £15,000.
- Terms 12 months interest free
- Secure Https portal
- Apply online in complete privacy at home.
- Instant Decision.
- No complicated forms to complete all done online.
- Sign online using E-signature.
- Whole application takes just a few minutes
- ID verified online with Credit or Debit card
How it works
Once you have discussed your treatment with your dentist and agreed the cost, your dentist will send an application to your email address which will allow you to apply online, in the comfort of your home or you can apply at the practice.
Simply complete your details online and submit for approval, 10 – 15 seconds later, you will receive a decision.
When the loan is approved, simply sign the credit agreement online using e-signature, and confirm your ID using your Credit or Debit card.
The whole process is totally web based to make getting the treatment you want easier, faster and more affordable.